My duties include:
- Planning of maintenance and capital repair and modernization;
- Planning and approval of title lists for repair and reconstruction;
- Technical supervision of projects;
- Organization and control of contractors;
- Analysis of existing operations and preparing work’s cost reduction proposals;
- Optimize use of space, materials, personnel and equipment;
- Provide information to various regulatory bodies;
- Monitoring compliance with recommended safety procedures;
- Coordination of contractors, the organization of their interaction;
- Assistance in the preparation of tender documentation;
- Maintenance of buildings and structures;
- Interaction with the Test Audit Department when checking the work performed.
One of the main projects I took part during my work in Rostov Cancer Research Institute was the project of modernization of Radiology department building. During this project several organizations were involved in it: two engineering project firms, Construction Company, two supplier companies (operating before the project documentation, installation work) and three companies representing manufacturers (were involved in the acceptance of premises and equipment installation).
The following equipment was installed after the project:
1) Linear electron accelerator LUE - (Unique, Varian);
2) Computed tomography - CT (Somatom, Siemens);
3) The device is a short- radiotherapy - FCC (Xstrahl 150, Gulmay);
4) The unit contact radiotherapy -CRT (Multisource, Bebig);
5) Remote gamma - therapeutic apparatus DHA (Best theratronics, Theratron) -2 pcs;
7) Software package and equipment required for the joint and smooth functioning of all installed equipment on the same network.
The following works were made before installing this equipment because of increased requirements:
1) Civil works;
2) Device public exchange and specials. Ventilation and air conditioning;
3) Electrical work;
4) Water and sanitation;
5) Work on strengthening radiation protection walling;
6) Installation of structured cabling systems SCS;
7) Installation of equipment;
8) Increased energy consumption walling and improving appearance of the building.
Work of radiology department did not stop during all construction and installation period. All constructions works were made in stages.
My responsibilities in this project included:
- Organization of the joint work of all the organizations involved;
- Implementation of the primary premises ready acceptance, timing and quality control works and eliminating inconsistencies;
- Communication with suppliers engineering services providers and equipment manufacturers, designing organizations and management FGBI " RNIOI " Russian Ministry of Health Reporting and reporting them about construction works;
- Acceleration terms passing the examination work of design and estimate documentation;
- Business correspondence and negotiations with representatives of the organizations involved in this project for teamwork optimization;
- Letting premises engineers and representatives of organizations engaged in the installation of equipment;
- Help for timely troubleshooting and errors encountered during installation of equipment.
During the project, I coordinated team-work of all organizations and completed all tasks in order to minimize timing equipment installation.