We are a 3-year-old cryptocurrency startup, we are looking for a Russian-speaking Senior Android Developer for a mobile app development. As a senior developer, you will be working alongside a superstar development team, implementing the vision, helping millions of people around the globe. This is a remote position offered to the right candidate with good time management skills and self-organization abilities. We are looking for an independent Russian-speaking developer only, not an agency.
We try to use the best tools for the job:
• Kotlin, for the Android apps (just a better version of Java);
• AWS, for our servers and storage;
• Kubernetes and Docker, for our services.
• 3+ years of experience working with object-oriented programming;
• Knowledge of different web technologies and UI/UX standards;
• Comfortable with HTML and CSS;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services;
• Ability to write clean and clear code with proper tests coverage (Unit, Snapshot, UI);
• Experienced in version control (Git);
• Familiarity with continuous integration;
• Good verbal and written English.
• 2+ years of experience in Kotlin (and Android-development);
• Have experience working with native Android Apps;
• Knowledgeable in SDKs such as UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data, and cocoa frameworks;
• Knowledgeable in Android SDKs (API 15+) and Google Firebase SDK;
• Have published (in Google Play) apps created (fully or in part) by you;
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
• Understanding of Material Design principles and interface guidelines.
• Organizing your code in the clear and clean manner
• Proposing the best and most cost-effective solutions for the project. This is your attention to details test: please start your proposal with the number of times you jumped with a parachute.
• Communication with the team of developers, designers, and a project manager via the ticketing system.
This job requires an ability to be able to communicate in writing in English and in Russian languages.